Tuesday, October 31, 2017

INNX Waterproof Quilted Dog Seat Cover



PRODUCT REVIEW
INNX Waterproof Quilted Dog Seat Cover

What a great product for those with dogs who like to take them for a ride.  I spend a lot of time vacuuming up dog hair after our trips with the pooch but now I can just throw the seat cover in the wash, yes it is machine washable and we are good for the next trip.  This seat cover is pretty heavy duty and I feel will last a long time.  It attaches to the head rest easily and easily removed when you need to take it down to clean.  There are openings on the ends and in the center for the vehicle seat belts which have Velcro to keep the opening closed when belts are not being used.  And it is also waterproof so any spillage will not get on your seats.  Another great feature is it will keep your pet in the back as it also serves as a barrier keeping your pet in the back while you are driving.  You can also place this is the back cargo area of your van by attaching one end to the head rest and then spread it out for your dog to lay on.  My only complaint would be is it did not come with instructions so I was not sure which side was up and what the Velcro’s openings were for until I looked on the page where I ordered it from.  Otherwise it is pretty nice and will serve its purpose well.

 


#innxproducts

http://amzn.to/2bfFkn8

No comments:

Post a Comment