Monday, January 1, 2018

Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set With LED Light

PRODUCT REVIEW
Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set With LED Light

     

     

OMG I am in love with this set. I have another set and do like it a lot but this one is the best. It has a light which I am not sure that it is really needed but the idea of seeing the salt and pepper better when it comes out I guess is a good thought. But 2 features that I really like are one the fact that the salt and pepper come out from the top because you have to tip it to dispense and two that the salt and pepper does come out the top meaning you have no mess on your space from the particles falling out after each use. So there is no mess to clean up after using it. You easily adjust the size by turning the gray knob at the top. So all you do is tilt the shaker and the light comes on and salt or pepper automatically start grinding. So very cool.

It does take 6 batteries which are not included, that would probably be the only thing I don't like is so many batteries but hey they do last quite a long time. But that is a very minor disliking. And in the picture on the box it shows on the shakers "Sweet Alice" which is not actually on the shaker but that is not a problem for me. Just be aware when you get yours it is not actually on them. I so so recommend this set if you are looking for one or needing to replace what you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment