Wednesday, October 23, 2019

BstAmzStore Medical Sport Compression Socks

Product Review

 

I needed some new compression socks and wanted something a little more colorful than the basic black, white or skin colors so I decided to give these a try. I did buy some a few years ago similar to these and they were a joke. The heal came up to just above my ankle and they were not as tight or snug like a compression shock should have been. So I was a little afraid to order these but they turned out great. A prefect fit with the heal where it should be and the compression was just right.
So if you want something a little different from the regular medical socks these are a good choice. And even though they may not last as long as the medical ones for the price it is worth a shorter life span for a little bit more styling sock.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XG98WC3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment