Sunday, April 5, 2020

SEWOR 1 Min Quick Bonding Sew Fabric Glue

Product Review

  

I have always wanted to try this type of glue but afraid to for fear it would dry hard making the fabric stiff and hard. I finally after many many years decided to give this stuff a try. I used a pair of shorts that I had cut from a pair of sweat pants. I was quite pleasantly surprised how the hem turned out. It was not hard or stiff at all in fact if turned out no different than sewing it except for the fact there was no stitching showing from being sown. So I am sold on the fabric glue and will be using it more often.

There was a couple things I felt I should state that were very small issues. The glue is pretty runny to when putting it on you don't have to squeeze the bottle because it comes out plenty on it's own. Then I did happen to shake the bottle and must have created a bubble inside because when I tipped the bottle afterwards more then I wanted to come out came out. So I would suggest not shaking the bottle.

Very very pleased with this stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment