Sunday, November 12, 2017

Elegiant Bluetooth Earpiece Car Headset

PRODUCT REVIEW
Elegiant Bluetooth Earpiece Car Headset


I have used many Bluetooth and have had problems with people hearing and understanding me to some extent with all that I have used.  They have had a varied range in price from cheap to not so cheap.  I have wanted to try one like this one for some time and finally decided to give this one a try since it was offered to me for doing a review.  I am impressed with this one.  It is comfortable to wear and I have not had people tell me that they can not understand or here me and the price is reasonable.  It comes with 2 charging units so you can have one at your computer and one in your car or where every you please.  The charging unit is a magnetic style not one that plugs into the ear piece with a cord like most.  I have never had the magnetic type and do really like it over the corded type.  It does not have to be plugged into the computer, it can be plugged into other items that accept the USB connection.  It also comes with a nice storage case.  I was forever misplacing my old Bluetooth's and having this case will be a huge help with keeping track of it and the chargers.  I would suggest you giving it a try if you are like me with having issues with others.




No comments:

Post a Comment