Thursday, November 16, 2017

Terra Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet


PRODUCT REVIEW
Terra Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet


The faucet is made well and heavy duty.  I am very impressed with the making of it.  It is not a cheaply made faucet like a lot of them out there.  The box it came in protected it well from damage when shipping.  The instructions were a little hard to follow but that could have just been me as I was able to install it just fine.  I only had one issue when installing the faucet and that was that the connections did not match up with what I currently had.  Though it was an easy fix with a purchase of parts to convert the faucet connection to what I had.  I was sent a video from the manufacturer via email that was helpful with showing how to install.  The pull down tap that stitches from stream to spray eliminates the need for a sprayer.  It has a weight that it attached to the line to help pull it back into place.

I am very pleased with this faucet.  I was debating on putting it in my kitchen because it kind of looked like a restaurant faucet to me but I am very pleased with the decision to get this and put it in my kitchen.  I would recommend it to anyone.  The cost and making of it is well worth the price I paid.

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment