Wednesday, November 22, 2017

INNX Quilted Microfiber Suede Canine Sofa/Couch Cover


PRODUCT REVIEW
INNX Quilted Microfiber Suede Canine Sofa/Couch Cover

 


The cover is light weight and was very easy to install.  I do not have a regular couch so I just tucked the end with no arm between the two chairs which worked out perfect.  It has a strap which goes around the back of the couch to keep the back of the cover up which some may feel they don’t like the looks of that but it was not seen enough to bother me personally.  With how light weight it is my only concern would be that it may not last as long as I would think it would.  The color is kind of a neutral color so it should go with pretty much any décor.  It seems to be sewn together well keeping it from falling apart from having the pets on it.  It is water proof though not water resistant so you will want to remove it if there is spillage as it will seep through.  I feel for the cost of this cover it will do a great job of protecting any couch and I am pleased with the craftsmanship of it and feel it will last for a long period of time.

  

  


#SOFAPROTECTOR #LOVESEATPROTECTOR #CHAIRPROTECTOR



No comments:

Post a Comment