Wednesday, December 4, 2019

FENIFOX Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Product Review


My old keyboard was still working fine but the letters were getting worn off so I decided to get a new one. With so many choices I ended up with this one because the price was reasonable and it came with a mouse. So as I was setting it up I only found one transmitter thing which I thought was for the mouse and that they did not send me the one for the keyboard. So I read the instructions and learned that one connected both. Well after reading the instructions both connected and all is good. I really love that these only take one transmitter but also the keyboard is built already at an angle. You don't have to flip out the tabs to raise the back side of it. It is about 2 inches shorter than my old one which does not create a problem. The keys are not a tall as my old one which feels nice. So pretty much all in all I really like this set. I did not rate the battery life because I have not had it long enough to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment