Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Outdoor Security Camera Wireless, Jecurity

Product Review


Totally love this camera. I have a couple different cameras but this one is different. It does not move like my other ones which is ok because I will be mounting it outside. Otherwise it pretty much does the same as my others. Though it does have a floodlight which my others don’t. It automatically turns on with abnormal motion. It connects to your cell phone and is easy to set up. I did test it out and the picture is really clear in daytime and nighttime. I did choose this one because I intend to put it outside and because it is waterproof. There is a micro sd card slot so you can record. One thing I like about it and my other cameras it that you can check it anywhere you are. And another nice feature is the notification that is sent to your phone when any motion movement is detected. With all the different cameras offered out there I am happy with my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment