Sunday, December 15, 2019

EMF Meter, Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector

Product Review

EMF Meter, Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector






I got this to test it out on ghost investigations. We use EMF meters not only to check the level of EMF in the place we are investigating but to also communicate with spirits. I did test it out in my home and it I did get readings when I was close to anything electronic. It does have several other features that the regular EMF meters we use in ghost investigating don’t have. On the back of the unit it has a work light and a threaded hole to attach it to a tripod and it also reads the temperature in C and F. It is made by Tacklife which I have purchased their products before and have not had any issue with them. So if you are into ghost investigations this may be a new meter to tryout at a good price compared to the regulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment