Thursday, December 21, 2017

50W LED Grow Light Panel, Niello UFO Series

PRODUCT REVIEW
50W LED Grow Light Panel, Niello UFO Series


     

     

I decided to grow some herb for cooking and thought that having a grow light would help out so I purchased this light. I have researched other lights and the ones I was seeing were in the several hundred dollar range to I stopped looking and then one day I came across this light which was at a more reasonable price. It is not to big and not to small. The plant in the video is one I bought at the hardware store on clearance which I got just to test the light out. It has been under it for about a week now and seems to be doing great. So I am thinking this light is going to be perfect to get my herb seeds growing. It comes with an amazing 12 months warranty with a 30 day satisfaction or return guarantee, 100% money back Guarantee. I would really recommend this light for the beginner like I am then they have others for the more experienced plant growers.

No comments:

Post a Comment