Thursday, December 21, 2017

Voice Recorder Evistr 8GB Digital Audio Sound Recorder

PRODUCT REVIEW
Voice Recorder Evistr 8GB Digital Audio Sound Recorder 


    

  


Good little recorder. I like the size of it as you can put if just about anywhere. I did several test recording and it is clear with no background noise that I could hear. I would really prefer one that takes a memory card but this will holed up to 560 hours so that really is plenty. Another plus is the built in battery so you don't have to deal with changing batteries. So for the price this really is a nice recorder for recording those meetings or just about anything needed that you don't need a more expensive recorder for. It comes with a mic, headphones, computer cable for downloading and charging and the cable and box to hook up to your home phone to record a phone call. I think for the more simple functions and jobs you can not go wrong with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment