Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ameauty 360 Degree Adjustable Car Mount Charger Holder

PRODUCT REVIEW
Ameauty 360 Degree Adjustable Car Mount Charger Holder



  

    

I have had mounts similar to this in the past and have not liked them though not ones that go into your lighter socket and have not liked them. They just did not seem to want to stay put. This one is nice because there is no suction cup. And with the rubber parts on where it goes into the socket that helps keep it inside the socket. With the 2 different adjustments that can be made you are able to set it just where you need it. And a plus is the USB connections so that you can plug in 2 devices. I did have one problem though, I have 2 vans and the one that I am driving now the lighter socket is close to the gear shift and so that make is a little bothersome when shifting gears. But my other van it will be no problem. So you may want to pay attention to this when considering it. I was able to turn it away from the shift handle to the right and it did work fine. All in all this mount I like more then others of this type.

No comments:

Post a Comment