Thursday, December 7, 2017

Philorn Child Safety Cabinet Locks

PRODUCT REVIEW
Philorn Child Safety Cabinet Locks

    


I received these so that I could do a review on them. I was somewhat skeptical at first thinking that a child could open them but after receiving them and putting one to work I was greatly mistaken. I thought they could be easily removed without pushing the release button. Not, the adhesive taping on the back was pretty hard for even me to remove when I was done testing them. And the button to push to release it takes some force which I don't feel a child would be able to push it enough to release. I totally would recommend these to anyone with a child who needs safety locks. They are safe and are not one that a child is going to be able to break into.

No comments:

Post a Comment