Sunday, December 10, 2017

Off Grid Solar: Build Your Own Affordable Off Grid Solar System

PRODUCT REVIEW
Off Grid Solar: Build Your Own Affordable Off Grid Solar System by John Slavio


This book comes in ebook and hard copy form.  It has a lot of good information about solar systems taking you step by step through a lot of information concerning the components and set up and the difference between the difference selections of components that you can use.  It also gives good recommendations for what may be better than others items to use.
At the end of the book it runs through the steps you need to do to make your own system.  I don’t feel it is all that you need to actually build your own system but it heads you in the right directions.  For me it would have been nice to have pictures to illustrate a lot of what was said and I say that only for myself as I do better with pictures.
I have often though I would like to build a solar panel and after reading this book it allowed me to see that there is more to this than I thought.  But all in all this was very easy reading and very informative about solar systems.  Good reading if you don’t know about solar system and want to know.

#offgrid

No comments:

Post a Comment