Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Qwoo Waterproof/Portable Bluetooth Speaker

PRODUCT REVIEW
Qwoo Waterproof/Portable Bluetooth Speaker

    

I really like this speaker. It was easy to pair with my phone and the volume was not extremely loud but great for what I need it for. Though it is still pretty loud. Some I have had hardly had any volume to them. I did run it under water just to see how it worked and it appeared to do just fine though that is not what I will be using it for. Which is a nice feature for those times when you are outdoors and those rain drops just mysteriously show up. It does have a micro sd card slot so that you can play what you want from that type of source or it also have a aux input so that you can connect a device to it. Then of coarse it is Bluetooth capable for paring with your cell phone. It says the battery life is up to 18 hours which is amazing with a 2 hour charging time. Which you do receive the cable to charge it. There is also a nice strap for hanging it any where you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment