Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

PRODUCT REVIEW
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

   

   

Well I really can not comment on if this is keeping the pests away as it does take up to 3-4 weeks to see results but I can comment on the fact that it is not effecting my birds, cats or my dog. I have it placed (not on purpose) very close to the birds cages and they don't seem to be bothered by it. So with that being said I do expect it to perform what is should be doing which is keeping the bugs away. The price is reasonable and the fact that it has a night light on it is a nice feature which it is not extremely bright but bright enough to light the way. They do offer 60 days free replacement and 100% money back guarantee if you don't see results after 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment