Thursday, December 21, 2017

Essential Oil Diffuser, 300ml Wood Grain Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser with Timer

PRODUCT REIVEW
Essential Oil Diffuser, 300ml Wood Grain Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser with Timer




I have only had one diffuser which was a very small mini one. This is much larger though not so large that it is bothersome. I like that is has different time settings and also a constant setting so you can set if for 2, 4 or 6 hours or to run continually. Then it has an auto shut off if the water runs out which is perfect for me as I am very forgetful. And it lights up with 7 different colors which can be turned off if you don't want the light. And with a 40 day money back guarantee and an 18 month warranty you can't go wrong. I am pleased with my diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment