Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Trekking Poles, Sahara Sailor Tri-fold Collapsible Lightweight Hiking Poles

PRODUCT REVIEW

     

     
This is a great product. I don't ski but I do rockhounding and often use a walking stick. Having this is a nice addition to my supplies and having it collapsible is an even nicer. I can place it in my bag of tools much easier then just throwing it in the back of the vehicle with the shovels. It breaks down into 3 pieces with a velcro strap to keep it together and has a bag to throw it into also. It has a locking feature to lock the pole when it is extended and also has an adjustment so that you can lengthen or shorten it to your liking. The wrist strap also adjusts so what is comfortable for you. The pole is awesome not only for sking and it is not made of cheap metals, it is heavy and of good quality materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment