Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas 20-30mmHg Fancy Compression Socks

PRODUCT REVIEW
Christmas 20-30mmHg Fancy Compression Socks

    

These sock are great. For those who require wearing compression sock it is important to have a good fitting sock that protects their legs giving them the support needed. These sock are soft and firm enough to give the compression needed. I wear then to keep the fluid build up in my legs down and these do the job. On top of doing the compression job they are classy giving us compression sock wearers a different look other than the common skin colored or black socks. I only have one issue with these sock hence the 4 star instead of the 5 star. The heal of the sock is not on my heal, it is above my ankles. So the size as far as the foot goes is very large but the compression is perfect. So they could really work on the position of the heal and make it more true to the shoe/sock sizes. Otherwise I love the socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment